Monday, August 8, 2011

Dinosaur Birthday Greeting Cards



Need a birthday card for the dinosaur lover in your life? This card is the perfect hand made card for you!  I made this card along, with a few other dinosaur cards because I didn't think that I had a good selection of birthday cards for boys. 


Making this card was surprisingly very fin for me!  I think that I'm way better at creating girly cards, so this was a welcomed challenge; color coordinating and all!

I'm very excited/pleased with the outcome of this card. 

White card measures 5 x 6.5 inches.

Bright blue card stock is used as the backdrop for this card. A green die cut dinosaur was glued in the center (upper portion of the card). Make a wish was heat embossed on matching green card stock in black.

Inside Greeting:
Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday in black ink.

Card can be purchased HERE for $4.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment