Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Scrapbook Expo




A couple weeks ago, the Scrapbook Expo came to the Chicagoland area.  It was fate that I was supposed to go...our computer system at work failed, and we were able to leave at noon.  I decided I'd take a drive to st. Charles and just check it out...WOW! 

I was blown away!!!  I couldn't believe so many vendors in the same place.  I bought so much stuff...it has really helped me get out of the mini creative rut that I was in.  I have made so much product since going to the expo. 

It was the first time that I went, and it defiantly won't be the last. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like you are all set for lots of creating! I just saw a comment on 20sb by you about your blog. I am your newest follower and would love if you'd follow mine too! :) Ashlee
    http://www.capernaumhome.com/

    ReplyDelete