Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cool to be Square

Square is a mobile phone app that allows you to take credit cards using your smart phone.  At my last craft show in Lemont, another vendor had one and I thought it was the coolest thing!!!

If you go to Square  all you have to do is sign up, they send you the attachment (you hook it up to your phone through the headset jack) in the mail FREE of shipping!  You also have to download the app on your phone.  Link up your bank account and you are ready to swip!  The only cost assoicated with Square is 2.75% of each swip.  There is no monthy fee, only pay per use.


I tested it out today, swipping properly was a bit of a challenege, but once it went through it was fast and easy.  You can email or send a recipt via text.  It is honestly the coolest technology that I have seen in a while.  Probably because I will really get use out of it!!!  Does anyone else use it?  How have your experinces with it been?

No comments:

Post a Comment