Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DB Custom Creations

Hello World!  My name is Daniela and I am the owner/creator behind DB Custom Creations.  DB Custom Creations specializes in handmade greeting cards and paper goods.  I also make custom announcements and invitations. 

Starting in the mid 90's, before scrapbooking was all the rage, I started making scrapbooks.  No fancy paper or embellishments used.  I just wanted to preserve my memories.  My love for scrapbooking lead me to stamps...stamping started my card making obsession!  At first, I just made cards for the special people in my life, soon after, they were asking me to make cards for them for special occasions.  One thing lead to another and I decided I would try to make a little extra cash out of my hobby.  Passion keeps me motivated; I love that I am able to use my creative side on a daily basis. 

This blog will be a documentation of DB Custom Creations, the journey of creating, and hopefully expanding my small business.  I will blog about about everything from- starting my ETSY account, to opening my bank account, featuring my creations and the inspiration behind them, to participating in craft shows. 

Hope you will join me in my adventure!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Dani!!! Great work and good luck moving forward!!! I will forward any good leads your way!

    ReplyDelete