Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thanks TCF Bank

I was so excited to open up a DB Custom Creations Small Business Checking account.  I was all ready to do it, so I started to research what bank I should open an account at.  Did you know that most banks require a $5 to $7K minimum balance on small business accounts.  DB Custom Creations is just a part time business, I don't have that kind of money...so, for a while I felt really let down.

Then, in the mail, I received a flier from TCF Bank.  Most days, I would have just recycled it without even looking at it.  But, the $100 free dollars really caught my eye.   
TCF Bank was offering, Free Small Business Checking Accounts that offered:
No minimum balances
Up to 200 checks deposited/written per month...I will not be close to 200 in one month for a long time!
Free Online Banking & Bill Pay- who doesn't these days
$100 free is you use your check card 10 times in 2 months...

The FREE money and no minimum balance are the two most important things that won me over!

I must say, when I received my check card in the mail, I was so happy and proud to see DB Custom Creations on  it... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniela, Thats great that you found yourself a great bank and a great deal. If everything else wasn't enough they offer100 dollars. Thats great. Its inspiring to know that there are banks that are there to help the small businessman. On to my search for my bank. Rocio

    ReplyDelete